People often ask me who I work with, or which services I use, so I thought it would be helpful to create a page that you can always come to when looking for resources. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience.
Domain Name & Hosting– GoDaddy – I buy all of my domain names on Godaddy for years – The price is around $10 and I love their customer service. They always answer my questions over the phone very quickly.
– Hostgator – Since I started blogging, I use Hostgator because I manage various blogs both in French and English and the great thing is that I only pay once – Meaning that for only $9.95/month I can host multiple blogs and websites. I recommend the “baby plan” it is enough for what you will need.
Shopping Cart & Autoresponder
– 1ShoppingCart.com – I use 1ShoppingCart since 2005, to build my list with the opt-in box, send my newletters, use autoresponders, the affiliate program and take online payments. It’s compatible with Paypal Standard, Paypal Pro, and Authorize.net,
– Aweber – This autorespondoer is used a lot by internet marketers.
– Paypal – If you don’t have lot of online payments , avoid the monthly fees of a merchand account. But when your business is growing you definitely should look for other options.
– WordPress – The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
– Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
– Denise Wakeman – Five years ago, when I started learning how to set up a blog and how to use it as a marketing tool, I turned to Denise aka The Blog Squad, who was one of the first to teach blogging. Here are two of her products that I used in the past and are a great way to start if you are new at blogging.
– Boost Your Visibility – A free 7 day minicourse to offer your community. It”s designed to give tips that demonstrate the value of joining Online Visibility Secrets.– The Viral Blogging System – 4 Simple Ways To Multiply Your Blog Content And Spread Your Message Virally Throughout The Web.
The Networking University – I have the pleasure to be part of this University as a speaker. It is a membership that gives you unlimited access to all weekly networking webinars recordings present and past. It also includes a monthly “skype-working” sessions to meet the other members online. There is NO CONTRACT, you can cancel whenever you want.
My Coaches & Mentors
– Ali Brown – My mentor of all time. If you follow me for a while you know how much I am a fan from Ali, for years. I learned so much working with her over the past 9 years. I bought numbers of her products and I am also in her private program “Elevate Premier”.
Here are some of her products that I use and recommend:
– 57 income Streams Telecourse – If you’re a freelancer or solo-professional, you’re offering ONE key service—all you have to do is attract more clients, right? Well, if that was the solution, you’d be rich by now. The problem is, there’s not enough time in a day to actually work with your clients and keep marketing and making money and… you get the idea.
– Elevate Your Income: FREE Video Series – Join Ali Brown and James Roche for this FREE VIDEO SERIES to take YOUR business to the next level!
– Ezine Marketing Power – If You Can Turn on a Computer, Write an Email, and Press SEND, You Can Publish a Money-Making Ezine
– List Building System – Get Your Hands on Ali Brown’s Complete System to Teach YOU How She Has Grown Her List From “10 People and a Cat” to 50,000 Prospects, Clients, and Customers Who Buy Again and Again! (And You Can Do It Too!
– Product Launch System – Finally, a Proven Step-by-Step Formula to Launch Your Own Product, Program, or Event for Maximum Sales in a Short Span of Time.